Friday, January 2, 2009

revisiting reminiscing

From new beginnings

3 candles for the people that lighten up my life in one way or another

-0-

I have not really spoken to you nor written anything similar to this until now. I just choose to walk away at that time as I thought it was the easiest and less painful way. I could have fought back but instead i let you go.I am not mad at you anymore. in fact I am grateful because of you I found ME.

I gave you freedom because I want you to be happy. There was not just two of us there but three and really it was getting really crowded.

No more tears but only memories. still i thank you ...

-0-

i met you from afar. you were perfect.

but i guess love is not all being perfect.it is the ability to share your life to that person including his imperfections.we were mismatch.the wrong kind.they said. i will not apologise for misleading you because the feeling was true. but you failed to stood up for me. it was never gonna happen. i do not feel the security i need. i doubted you doubted me.

not meant to be.

-0-


the perfect person at the perfect time. you have showed me what LOVE is. you are perfect for me.

you made me complete .content.happy.

with you i can see my life forever. no qualms, no pretentions.

just being me.

No comments:

Post a Comment