Friday, April 10, 2009

OZ holiday

From Drop Box

Surfer's Paradise was our temporary home for 10 days.It was hot and people are shopping and walking around with only togs on! I had a headache in the first few days but we climatised later on. I like the life style .Near the beach and also near the mountains.


From Drop Box

One day we went up the mountains. And honestly we have to turn our car off because of this sign.Why? I asked, we are in the middle of the mountain for goodness sake.No people no cars but we followed anyway.



From Drop Box

Ofcourse I will not miss visiting Tweety.I was like a kid again. I queued to every children rides and shows.Way magbuot! I am testing it for my future children!LOL.



From Drop Box

..and this is the reason why i came home so lagum! never mind the tummy basta happy.



From Drop Box
his happiness - GOLF, and yes acting funny.

From Drop Box
THANK YOU GOLD COAST, SEE YOU AGAIN!

9 comments:

  1. First of all, sexy kaau ka norms!!! You look very happy. =)

    Secondly, your photos are so beautiful! I'm glad you had a grand time! =) I miss you. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow!!!Norms, ganahan kaayo ko sa 1st photo. Glad you had lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "your photos are so beautiful" - oh wow that means alot coming from an expert like you.yes we did had a grand time. nice not to be thinking of work ai usahay.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Norms, seksiha gyud nimo oy.. i wish slim ko like you... i love your photos..

    ReplyDelete
  5. welcome back norms!!! bodylicious kaayo ka=)as in!! youve got a surfer's body=)

    ReplyDelete
  6. apart fomr your sexy photo, i love the first photo and the last photo (the aerial shot)=)

    ReplyDelete
  7. saba diha mai oi.ka slim nimo.to think naa ka 2 kids .ako walay excuse naay tiyan.

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks chel.we took the aerial shots from q deck.

    ReplyDelete