Monday, May 25, 2009

sunshine after the rain



a re-post:

i was so down last friday. i cried at work. I did a boo boo which is even not my fault but because I am responsible for her then it is technically mine. anyway, i had my rant .that day is gone.

saturday morning when i wake up I decided to have a long shower. i am normally in and out in the shower for 15 minutes. but this time it feels like 40mins. i exfoliated my face, shampooed my hair twice and condition my hair. i also shaved every unwanted hair. if pwede pa laga haircut sa shower i have done it. i came out of that box feeling half alive. (i was dead the day before remember. )

then I went to circuit training . everyone asked me why I missed the salsa practice. they know i enjoyed it that much. i know i was just feeling emotionally tired and yes i will pick up myself and i will go from this time on. circuit training was hard. i am now sore in every bit of my body. never mind , it made me feel better after (emotionally) after the training i was so hungry i ate a whole plate of fried rice with 2 fried eggs.i was craving for some eggs so I especially ordered the 2 eggs. i was thinking my 1 hour of circuit training is equal to this plate. so i will just be the same weight after. bahala na. busog man ko.( i can hear our trainors voice echoing. remember diet 80% and exercise 20% to lose weight) i ignored the voice and did not feel any guilt at all.

today i decided to be normita the "arte gril " again. the girl whoe does not go out without thinking hard what dress to wear and i might put on some make up too. if il continue to try my best to look nice then maybe i will feel better.in the past few weeks i did not even bother to comb my hair -no wonder i feel yaks!

and before typing this blog i got a nice message from someone that made my heart skip and sommersault.thank you my dear. angels really know when to lift up your soul. according to M - it is mental telepathy. others call it coincidence, i call it God's timing.

Have a blessed sunday!

3 comments:

  1. Norms.. Correct me if I'm wrong. Are you trying to lose weight? Slim naman kaayo ka.
    I consider exercise my outlet.. Tanang naa sa sulod ako nalang isingut.

    ReplyDelete
  2. my goal is to flatten my tummy.not lose weight. i do not have an excuse to have a big tummy. laziness ra jud ni mai.

    ReplyDelete
  3. *hugs* i dont know what to say, but only to let you know, im here=)

    ReplyDelete