photo taken from window during our summer get away
It was year 2000 when God gave me the chance to come to NZ and start a new life. It was also the time I passed my PT Boards. 2000 was the beginning of a long journey.
Now 2010. What now? another significant year for me. Every decade God has blessed me something life changing.After 10 years of living my dream, spoiling me and my family and living a child free life I am now about to change it. In the next few weeks, we are not alone. We are both excited of course but I am also nervous.
MY prayer for 2010 will no longer be career, money and dreams to fulfill. For now, it would just be a normal healthy baby, safe delivery, good health for whole family especially david, enough money to survive and LOVE. I think I have been selfish for a decade so it is time for me to be selfless.
I just wonder how will things turn out. But it is not up to me but to the Lord. This year I will be exercising my faith alot especially on finances. But as what Mathew said if God feed the birds how much more us, His children made on His image and likeness. We will survive. I don't know how exactly, but we will.
Another year and another decade. Hmmm.. .it makes me wonder what has God installed for me in 2020?
Trust that the guy up there will listen to what your heart desires. Have a safe delivery Norms.
ReplyDeleteGod loves you dearly. You are very blessed.
ReplyDeletethanks mai...hapit na .di na jud mapugngan
ReplyDeletethanks for the reminder chi.ikaw pud oi
ReplyDeleteIt's amazing how when we look back, life has been pretty good! The years have been awefully awesome and wonderful despite of... and I agree with you Norms, we trek our live's adventures with faith! That should be enough to give us peace knowing we are never going to be alone... God bless you!
ReplyDeleteamen to that Therese...
ReplyDelete